5490 Mills Creek Lane
North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039
The Treasurer's Department of North Ridgeville City Schools has received recognition and awards for their financial accountability,
- Recipient of Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting –thirteen consecutive years.
The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and financial reporting, and its attainment represents a significant accomplishment by a government and its management.
The CAFR has been judged by an impartial panel to meet the high standards of the program including demonstrating a constructive “spirit of full disclosure” to clearly communicate its financial story and motivate potential users and user groups to read the CAFR.
- Recipient of the Auditor of State award, Making Your Tax Dollars Count, for excellence in financial reporting.
- The entity must complete and submit a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- There must be no findings or issues in the audit report
- There must be no other financial concerns involving the entity