The NRCS Maintenance Department works to provide a safe and well-maintained learning environment for the 453,206 square-feet of facilities and over 159 total acres that make up our District. Led by Maintenance Supervisor Seth Perry the department's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General repair and alteration of school buildings and grounds.
- Organizing District maintenance requests and responding as deemed appropriate in conjunction with Central Office
- Assisting with planning and development projects for the District.
- Overseeing grounds and custodial staff.
- All other projects as deemed appropriate in conjunction with Central Office.