The NRCS Maintenance Department works to provide a safe and well-maintained learning environment for the 453,206 square-feet of facilities and over 159 total acres that make up our District. Led by Maintenance Supervisor, Seth Perry , the departments responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General repair and alteration of school buildings & grounds
- Organizing District maintenance requests and responding as deemed appropriate in conjunction with Central Office
- Assisting with planning and development projects for the District
- Overseeing grounds and custodial staff
- All other projects as deemed appropriate in conjunction with Central Office
The Maintenance Department is located at:
7020 Pitts Blvd.
North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039
The Maintenance Department may be contacted by phone at (440) 353-1166, or CLICK HERE to email the department secretary.